Monday, August 14, 2006

Vegas!

Well, we took our first mini vacation without the boy! It was hard at times, there was so many things that we saw that reminded us of him. I know that people say it is healthy for parents to get away from their kids once in awhile. However, I am not on that page yet. Ellis is such a good boy that he is so missed when he is not around. I think that maybe a couple of days without him would be plenty. I now think that it may be healthy for him moreso then us. He stayed with Nanna and Gramps while we were in Sin City. They all had an awesome time. I wonder who enjoyed it more...Nanna, Gramps or Ellis. Nanna and Gramps made him a little sand box, bought him a little pool, took him on the Cat walks with Calvin and Hobo, played with his trains, and of course visited the toy store! I mean what more could a little boy ask for! I think that Nanna and Gramps were experiencing some withdrawls the first day without having him around. In any event Vegas was great. We went with Kamili, Dee, Koby and Megan. The weather was hot reaching to 105, but the pool and the lazy river came in handy for those moments. We stayed at THE hotel which is the new part of Mandalay Bay. Wow..was it something.

No comments: